Monday, June 11, 2012

Newton's Third Law: With every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

A funny thing happened since my last post.  I had someone with a particular label follow me on twitter (see my last post). The same thing happened to me before when I tweeted about MLMs and my beef about them. My guesstimate is that I was being followed because I may pose as a challenge and will be an excellent convert or they are waiting to see what slander I may splash on the walls.  But, hey at least I am getting some response.

The only thing that may irk me about it is that to me it "says" censorship. Just because I do not share someone's views and may oppose them, does not mean that I do not have the same and equal right to express myself. Can we agree to disagree???

 Nope.

That's okay. Thanks for reading anyways and let's move on!








No comments:

Post a Comment